The department you’ll be operating in, is the nerve center of all IT operations. The SAP Service Delivery service line is realizing projects and service support on SAP applications for the entire group.
We’re looking for a
SAP Service Delivery Manager / SAP Project Manager
As project manager, you will be responsible for the Project set up: When a new opportunity is identified, you will need to start up the first contacts and define a proposal through an assessment
You will also manage Project & scope extensions: you will need to lead the transition and setup the new service of the SAP solution.
- As SDM, you’re the final accountable for the end-to-end applicative and infrastructure service. You will need to:
manage the quality of your service;
- initiate actions in order to improve continuously your service;
- define and follow up Service Level Agreements (SLA);
- define and manage the budget of the SAP application;
- manage the purchasing of licenses and external service needed for your service of the application;
- manage the overall solution of your SAP application, relying on the SAP functional Domain Leads you will have at your disposal;
- ensure the availability of the application and the continuity of the support services;
- coordinate the contribution of different service lines to the final service of the application (middleware, BI team, Datacenter,…)
- be the entry point for all infrastructure matters of your application
- you have experience as SDM and/or as SAP Project manager
- you have a good knowledge of functional analysis
- you have experience as Functional Analyst with one of the SAP modules.
- you have an experience in the management of a team and are familiar with ITIL processes
- you can challenge your customers and vendors
- knowledge of S4HANA and the SAP HANA capabilities is a benefit – not a must
- You have good communication skills and you are customer oriented
- you can work independently, and you are interested in developing new scopes
- you are a team player and like to take initiatives
- you are flexible and stress resilient
- you have a university degree or equivalent through experience
- you are fluent in English and you have a good operational knowledge of French and Dutch; practical knowledge of another language is an asset.
- At times, travel might occur, with overnight stay for 2 to 3 days
Send your CV, availability and rate to:
About our company
Myps Interim Managers combines the experience of 3 area specialists: Michael (SAP portfolio/program manager), Piet (Project management and Operations) and Lies (financial wizard).
Being in business for a long period, we believe we offer our clients and customers extra value by incorporating coaching in our delivery. It’s beneficial for the customer, to make sure he gets the outcome and value he was looking for, and it’s beneficial for our interim managers, since they have a sounding board and -if wanted- a coach beyond the scope of the project at hand.